Funeral costs are set to increase by over 50% by 2020 -here’s how you can lock in today’s prices.
Funeral costs are rising at a record pace – and your loved ones could be left to pay the price.
As recent as 10 years ago, funeral insurance was rare.
However, as funeral costs skyrocket, thousands of Brits have seized the chance to ‘lock in’ today’s prices – protecting their families from future price hikes.
The average cost of dying today is £8,126. This includes headstones, flowers, catering, car hire, and administration costs which the government will refuse to pay. This is set to rise by a massive 54% by 2020.
This means the average funeral will cost a shocking £12,500.
Luckily, there’s a way to lock in today’s low prices – funeral insurance.Funeral insurance grants peace of mind to you and your loved ones, as you are guaranteed our prices won’t skyrocket like everyone else’s. This simple solution removes a huge financial and emotional burden on you and your loved ones.
You could save for your funeral on your own, but you won’t be protected against rising funeral costs – which are set to rise faster than inflation. But there’s an easier way.
How Does Funeral Insurance Work?
- Pay just a few pounds a week – Funeral insurance is very affordable, and for the price of a cup of coffee you can buy peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- No medical checks required – You can sign up without worrying about pre-existing conditions. Beyond that, it only takes a few minutes to find the right plan for you.
- Lock in today’s prices – Funerals costs are set to rise by over £4,000 in 3 years, and funeral insurance is the only way to guarantee today’s prices.
- Chose the best plan for you – Get preferential rates from the biggest providers like Golden Leaves, Pride Planning and SafeHands, and local independent providers.
- Peace of mind – Most importantly, sleep easy knowing your family will be taken care of when you are gone.
Are you eligible for Funeral Insurance?
Find out how with Personal Funeral Cover.